Sunday, April 5, 2009

lesson learned

It's been a tough year for all it's worth
Still keep my phone number at the bottom of your purse
Between your sticks of gum and all the
Reasons why you don't call me anymore

Just in case you change your mind
Hang a right at the lights, I get off work at five
I'm a song away on your stereo
So just get in your car and drive

I think it's high time you find
Diamonds in this coalmine called me
And there's reasons to prove I can change
If that's what you want me to do
That's what you want me to do
i thought you appreciated the nice things i always did for you.
but apparently, all it did was make me into someone who is unimportant to you unless you are in need of something.
by showing i care, i somehow made myself worthless in your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment